Happy Thanksgiving + Good Karma Sale


Hope you're having a great Thanksgiving holiday surrounded by family and friends.

This year instead of having a Black Friday/Small Business Saturday/Cyber Monday sale I was inspired to participate in a Good Karma Sale originated by The Wild Unknown. I'm offering 15% off in my shops (Etsy & BigCartel) through Monday, 11/30 and I'll be donating 5% of my total sales to the Catskills Farm Sanctuary.  Just use the code GOODKARMASALE2015 at checkout.  It's live now :)

CAS rescues farm animals, like pigs goats, cows, and I even met a blind horse there. Animals are close to my heart & I was lucky enough to visit the farm for my birthday a few years ago. Here, one of the pigs nibbles on my finger.







I'm so thankful for every single order I receive and looking forward to giving back a little bit this holiday season! I've got a shop full of creative kits right now...






Thank you, thank you & Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...